Paying up to £26,000
My client is currently looking for a driven IT Support Engineer to join an evolving support team to assist with a large customer base.
The support team is growing, and they are looking to take on ambitious individual who are looking to expand and develop their career in IT.
The ideal candidate will be determined, bright and pro-active to work out of their Brentford office in Middlesex. The role is a diverse role that will offer the right candidate scope to progress and further their knowledge and skillset within a world-class company.
As an IT Support Engineer your emphasis will be on supporting and sustaining their client’s IT infrastructure. You will also be responsible for delivering competent customer support for servers, desktops, routers, firewalls, applications and client networks. Initially you will be working out of the Brentford office however you will be required to visit clients in West London when support is needed onsite. This role will combine the several areas of business support which entail; Remote helpdesk support, Network implementation and migration projects. You will also be required to support the larger contract customers on Ad-hoc visits for when issues cannot be resolved remotely.
The ideal candidate must have the capability to take ownership of issues as well as being able to work efficiently to resolve issues as quickly as possible whilst still ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered.
The ideal candidate would also have:
* 1 – 3 years IT support experience – solid desktop support skills
* Fluent in spoken and written English – required for telephone help-desk calls and customer correspondence
* Car and full UK license – All travel costs to and from clients will be reimbursed
* Hands on Microsoft desktop support and repair experience
* Microsoft Office – resolving customer issues on all versions
* Server administration (e.g. Active Directory, group policy, logon problems including remote logon issues)
* Exchange server administration – administration and troubleshooting (e.g. mailbox limits and permissions and ISP issues)
* Blackberry and iPhone (e.g. mailbox set-up and synchronisation issues)
* Firewalls, VPN clients and ADSL routers (e.g. installation, configuration and troubleshooting)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
The client is an award-winning, ISO-certified support company who have helped numerous small to medium-sized businesses in London with their IT Support and IT projects. By working mainly with businesses from 5-1000 users, they can build close relationships with their customers, this ensures that a sustainable and user-friendly IT system can be maintained. As their head office is based in Brentford they can assist clients in and around London with ease.
·£22K – £26K + annual performance related bonus.
·Mobile phone and laptop (unless office based).
·Pay increase for every exam passed towards MCITP: EA
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities don’t wait for anyone. If you feel this role is your ideal then submit your CV now or give Akib a call on 0207 426 9828 to discuss whether this role is right for you.