Paying up to £28,000
1st/2nd Line Engineer- London- £24K – £28k
Our exclusive client is looking for a 1st/2nd Line Engineer who provides outstanding customer service and enjoys working on tricky IT issues with the support of a great team in Central London.
You will need to be a strong 1st/2nd Line Engineer keen to work in a business where technology means everything. As well as excelling in customer service, you will be technical and eager to stretch your skills with the support of a great team.
You will be working primarily with the following technologies:
·All current MS Windows Server & Desktop platforms
·MS Exchange, RDS, SQL, SharePoint and other Server systems
·Online Backup Technologies for Servers and Endpoints
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of the Service Desk Engineer is to ensure that customer requests are dealt with quickly and effectively while maintaining the high level of service that our customers depend upon. The role will expose candidates to a variety of technologies while requiring them to balance workload with project involvement.
● To answer requests for support in a prompt, professional and courteous manner, however, they are received.
● To manage calls according to the agreed process, escalating as appropriate.
● Resolve customer’s requests for support in a timely fashion while preventing reoccurrence.
● To assist the team with the administration of the network and the services it provides so that an agreed level of performance is maintained.
● To help fellow engineers within the organisation by providing guidance and technical training where required.
● To maintain support levels to meet the customer’s individual needs.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Their mission is to make IT support as stress-free as possible and a growth enabler for business. They specialise in providing bespoke IT Support and managed services to the SMB sector in London and Greater London. They make it their business to understand companies, so they equip them with the best IT infrastructure to help achieve goals.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £28k, depending on your experience. Alongside this excellent salary, you will also have access to a host of company benefits, including gym membership, a pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
HOW TO APPLY
This role is a great opportunity not to be missed. Submit your CV now firstname.lastname@example.org, or give Sonia a call on 0207 426 9844 to discuss whether this role is right for you.