Paying up to £26,000
Candidates needed For a very interesting and well known Managed Service Provider.
This is the ideal role for a motivated professional, with a strong skill set that includes experience of Microsoft desktop and server products looking to further their career within a leading company.
As an IT Support Engineer your focus will be on supporting and maintain their client’s IT infrastructure. Additionally you will be responsible for providing efficient customer support for servers, desktops, routers, firewalls, applications and client networks.
The right candidate must have the ability to not only take ownership of issues but also be able to resolve issues as quickly and efficiently as possible while also providing excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate would also have:
– Experience with Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 & Small Business Servers
– Experience of Windows Vista, 7 / 8 desktop operating systems
– Knowledge of VOIP
– Experience with Windows Active Directory
– Knowledge of Windows File / Exchange Servers
– Knowledge of networking, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP & VPN
– Experience of troubleshooting & fault finding
– Experience with hardware maintenance and repair
– Experience with backup and antivirus software solutions
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company provides managed IT infrastructure services to companies and organisations with 5 to 250 people.Based in central London, they have a strong and loyal customer base. Their key focus is the provision of technical excellence and unrivaled customer service to keep their customers working.Their customers benefit from their London-based IT service desk and onsite engineering teams providing support through qualified professionals, who are not only technical experts but are highly customer focused.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now, or give Sonia a call on 0207 426 9844 to discuss whether this role is right for you.