Paying up to £30,000
1st/2nd Line Support | Media Industry | Central London
My client is an independent television, film and digital production and distribution company. They are formed of numerous production and distribution companies from across the world.
A leading creator of content with an impeccable track record and unparalleled reputation around the world – they are committed to creating outstanding TV, film and digital content and to innovate in the ever-evolving broadcast industry. A creative culture defines the company, underpinned by a business acumen that has seen the group grow successfully for over a decade.
1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer
The successful applicant will provide IT & Technology support to users across the business. This role is based in London and supports multiple geographical locations ensuring systems are maintained and supported to the highest standards.
· Ensure support calls are logged, updated and followed through to resolution on the helpdesk system.
· Resolve 2nd line support incidents on the network, VOIP phones, servers, workstations, printers & mobile devices.
· To escalate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member
· Administration of Active Directory Users and Computers
· Work alongside the Technology management team to identify and implement improvements to the organisations IT systems
· Carry out day to day maintenance, administration and support on all computer systems as per the daily operations checklist.
· Email server mailbox maintenance including archiving
· Work with project teams to help implement internal systems
· At least two years’ experience as a 1st and 2nd line support engineer in a windows environment.
· Recent experience of working in a desktop support role, preferably within a creative industry.
· Strong networking configuration and troubleshooting skills
· Strong hardware & software troubleshooting skills
· Proficient in MS operating systems, Windows 7 and Server 2012/2008
· Proficient in Mac OS X Operating Systems
· Experience of Active Directory and Group Policy Management, ICT Security (AV, Firewalls), DHCP & DNS, Storage Systems, LANs, WANs & Wireless, TCP/IP Networking Principles, IP Telephony and Virtualization Technologies.
How to apply
If you think you have the right skills and experience, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 3540 9427 to discuss in more detail!