Paying up to £27,000
1st / 2nd Line Support – MSP – Richmond – Up to £26,000
About the Role
We are looking to add another member to our award-winning team of highly experienced and skilled IT support analysts on our Service Desk in Richmond. Our Service Desk is responsible for answering incoming customer support calls and responding to tickets from customers using best of breed remote support tools to address technical faults and queries.
* Standard hours: 09:00 – 17:30.
* Working with our experienced support team in Richmond.
* Various customer professional environments, including local and cloud servers.
* Pension contribution.
* MCSE / MCITP training opportunities, covering study material, study leave, and exam costs.
Start date – ASAP
My client is one of the leading IT Cloud Services and Support companies for London and the South East. We’ve dedicated 25 years to deliver exceptional, award-winning service to small and medium enterprises. We work with all types of organisations, from small start-ups to established household brands. We support our clients all over the world, from London headquarters to gold mines in Africa, and even cruise ships in the Mediterranean.
Our highly qualified and experienced engineers pride themselves on their responsiveness and accountability in delivering the best customer care and outstanding service. We keep abreast of the newest IT software and technology to provide our customers with the latest, most efficient solutions, using these developments to help our customer’s businesses reach their potential.
* The successful applicant will have these essential attributes:
* Excellent written, documentation, and verbal communication skills.
* Experience working within a Managed Service Provider/MSP, or IT Support Company in a helpdesk/service desk position.
* Outstanding customer service skills, both over the phone and in person.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and Office 365.
* Excellent understanding of Active Directory and Windows Server administration including DNS and DHCP
* Knowledge of PowerShell.
* Experience supporting users with laptops, desktops, mobile devices, and printers.
* Able to work well individually, as well as part of a team.
* Able to follow procedures and processes diligently.
* Experiencing supporting hardware faults, providing a diagnosis for errors, and communicating with third-party support services.
* Understanding of networking fundamentals.
The following attributes would be advantageous:
* MCSE / MCSA certification
* Experience working with Microsoft Azure
* Experience working with SharePoint
Roles like this do not stick around for long, if you are interested, please get in touch with Noz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call noz on 02074269840 to see if this is the right role for you!