Paying up to £25,000
1st Line Support | Media Industry | Central London
My client is an independent television, film and digital production and distribution company. They are formed of numerous production and distribution companies from across the world.
A leading creator of content with an impeccable track record and unparalleled reputation around the world – they are committed to creating outstanding TV, film and digital content and to innovate in the ever-evolving broadcast industry. A creative culture defines the company, underpinned by a business acumen that has seen the group grow successfully for over a decade.
1st Line IT Support Engineer
The successful applicant must be comfortable at managing their workload and will be responsible for direct support to end users on hardware/software break/fix, application setup and troubleshooting.
You will be based at one of my clients central London offices, although you will be required to travel to our other UK sites.
* Ensure support calls are logged, updated and followed through to resolution on the helpdesk system.
* Resolve support incidents on the network, VOIP phones, servers, workstations, printers & mobile devices.
* To escalate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member
* Administration of Active Directory Users and Computers
* Set-up new starters on the system, and equipment in the office.
* Carry out day to day maintenance, administration and support of IT and post
* Production areas and equipment.
* Email server mailbox maintenance including archiving
* Follow workflows to help post-production department operate smoothly.
* Prepare and maintain post-production and IT kit.
* Keep track of what’s going on within the companies, new starters, productions etc.
* Relevant and recognised IT / technical / systems qualifications
* Knowledge of network infrastructure, IT and communication systems
* Able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
* Ready to apply a disciplined and analytical approach to problem-solving
* Ability to work calmly and professionally under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Have an analytical and creative approach to understanding and using technology and readily embraces change
* Develop skills and knowledge to meet the business’s requirements and to improve operational and technical standards continually
How to apply
If you think you have the right skills and experience, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 3540 9427 to discuss in more detail!