Paying up to £26,000
Are you an IT Professional looking for an exciting new role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
Our IT managed services client is looking to add another member to their award-winning team of highly experienced and skilled IT support analysts on their Service Desk in Richmond.
Their Service Desk is responsible for answering incoming customer support calls and responding to tickets from customers using best of breed remote support tools to address technical faults and queries.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will need previous experience working within a managed service provider or IT support company in a helpdesk/service desk position. You will also need to possess excellent written, documentation, and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding customer service skills, both over the phone and in person. As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining the quality of the end user experience, acting as an effective point of contact from the business to the business customer whilst ensuring customer service standards represent value to the business.
Tech Attributes required
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and Office 365.
* Excellent knowledge of Active Directory and Windows Server administration including DNS and DHCP
* Knowledge of PowerShell.
* Experience supporting users with laptops, desktops, mobile devices, and printers.
* Able to work well individually, as well as part of a team.
* Experiencing supporting hardware faults, providing diagnosis for errors, and communicating with third party support services.
* Understanding of networking fundamentals.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is one of the leading IT Cloud Services and Support companies for London and the South East. They’ve dedicated 25 years to delivering an exceptional, award-winning service to small and medium enterprises. They work with all types of organisations, from small start-ups to established household brands. They support their clients all over the world, from London headquarters to gold mines in Africa, and even cruise ships in the Mediterranean.
They keep abreast of the newest IT software and technology in order to provide customers with the latest, most efficient solutions, using these developments to help their customer’s businesses reach their potential.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
Up to £26,000 plus benefits
* Working within a company truly passionate about IT
* Working with customer technical environments, including local and cloud servers.
* Pension contribution.
* MCSE / MCITP training opportunities, covering study material, study leave, and exam costs.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now at email@example.com, alternatively, give Sophie a call on 02074269844 to discuss whether this role is right for you.