Paying up to £32,000
2nd line IT Support Engineer- Brentford- up to £32,000 depending on experience
Have you reached a dead end in your current job? My client is looking for an ambitious IT support engineer as they are expanding their support team to support their wide range of customers. You will need to be a bright and enthusiastic individual to work in their office based in Brentford Middlesex. This is a varied role and offers the right individual the opportunity to develop their career in a world-class, technology-driven company.
SKILL SET REQUIRED:
* 3-5 years IT support experience – solid desktop support skills
* Fluent in spoken and written English – required for telephone help-desk calls and customer correspondence
* Car and full UK license – All travel costs to and from clients will be reimbursed
* Hands-on Microsoft desktop support and repair experience
* Microsoft Office – resolving customer issues on all versions
* Server administration (e.g. Active Directory, group policy, login problems including remote login issues)
* Exchange server administration – administration and troubleshooting (e.g. mailbox limits and permissions and ISP issues)
* Blackberry and iPhone (e.g. mailbox set-up and synchronisation issues)
* Firewalls, VPN clients and ADSL routers (e.g. installation, configuration and troubleshooting)
SKILL SET OPTIONALl:
* Living in West London to make commuting easier
* Able to build complete Microsoft networks (including a working Exchange server) from scratch
* Scripting – Powershell and batch files
* At least 1 Microsoft exam
* Virtualisation – Hyper-V or VMware
* Experience of network cabling
* Excellent customer facing skills, including the ability to present well
* Excellent communication and people skills. The ability to accept input from all team members and then make the right decision that is in the best interest of any project – good analyst and teamwork skills are an asset
* Be able to identify a customer’s needs even when the customer is not entirely sure what he or she needs, and lay out the options in terms that are easy to understand
* Creativity and problem-solving skills
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This fantastic role is up to £32,000, depending on your experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is someone who believes that IT people can and will be the driving force of any organisation’s success if they can continuously adapt its business processes to changing mark conditions. They help a wide range of companies of a variety of sizes to get the best out of their IT. The services they provide range from fully managed services hosting through to complex infrastructure projects, business IT transformation programmes and General IT Support.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now email@example.com, or give Sonia a call on 0207 426 9844 to discuss whether this role is right for you.