Paying up to £36,000
Are you a strong 2nd Liner looking for a fresh challenge?
My client is looking for an ambitious IT onsite support engineer as they are expanding their support team to support their wide range of customers. You will need to be a bright and enthusiastic individual to work in their office based in the fantastic location of Farringdon.
* 2 years+ IT support experience – solid desktop support skills
* Fluent in spoken and written English – required for telephone help-desk calls and customer correspondence
* To support other engineers’ technical needs
* Microsoft Office – resolving customer issues on all versions
* Server administration (e.g. Active Directory, group policy, logon problems including remote logon issues)
* To prioritise and manage many open cases at one time – multitasking
* Network support- LAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP
* Exchange server administration – administration and troubleshooting (e.g. mailbox limits and permissions and ISP issues)
You will have to be prepared to deal with a wide range of technologies on a weekly basis with the ability to work independently. You should also know when to ask for guidance from the 3rd line team and IT Services Manager.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a large company that has quickly become a leading player in the SME IT Market across London and East of England. As a team they have a positive and customer focused attitude which has allowed them to grow year on year. The services they provide range from fully managed services hosting through to complex infrastructure projects, business IT transformation programmes and General IT Support. The company currently support the following services. They are very well known for their fantastic service in their sector and are a fantastic company to build your career with.
As well as supporting clients’ systems on a day – to day basis, my client also designs, delivers and maintains infrastructure projects including installation and upgrades of systems as well as managing complex office moves.
They will pay for you to learn! Paid Certifications and a whole host of other benefits including 28 days holiday which raises an extra day a year. Regular fun events such as an annual BBQ event at the MD’s house and annual company weekend away.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now, or give Sonia a call on 0207 426 9844 to discuss whether this role is right for you.