Paying up to £55,000
3rd Line | Infrastructure Engineer | Project Engineer | Global Legal firm | Central London | £45,000 to £55,000
Are you an experienced Project Engineer, looking for a move into a global legal firm?
Are you looking to take the lead on projects and utilise your 3rd Line experience to help an organisation’s technical capacity?
As a 3rd Line Engineer, you will be a point of escalation for the Service Desk queries with a combination of leadership and support to the Service Delivery Manager. You will be the link between various departments to provide continuous improvement of technology services to the business by delivering ICT related services and projects.
* Admin and management of the current remote access solutions (Citrix & Direct Access).
* Admin and management of the current endpoint security products.
* Admin and management of the current software and patch deployment solution.
* Remote access technologies such as Citrix XenApp, XenMobile, Direct Access and a good understanding of Citrix Netscaler.
* Hands-on experience with Windows OS environments and Active Directory (including Group Policy).
* Hands-on and proven work experience in Windows and application deployment using SCCM.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global law firm that specialises in Asset Funds, Private Equity and high net wealth families. They have an 800+ user base in London, and over 30 in IT.
Technology has been a critical part of their growth in the last 2-3 years, and they have brought in a new top tier of management to facilitate the growth of the department and infrastructure.
HOW TO APPLY
This role is a great opportunity not to be missed. Submit your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org