Paying up to £26,000
Application Support Engineer | Digital Consultancy | Central London | £26,000 p/a
Are you a final year student? Do you want to kickstart your career at a fast-growing IT professional service? Are you planning to work as an Application Support Engineer?
This the position you are looking for!
Our client is on the look-out for graduates to fit into their expanding team. With on the job training, you will be expected to continuously develop your technical skills and knowledge of our client’s working practices and methodology. As a graduate Application Support Engineer, you will receive first-class support and training, giving you the ability to develop your skills.
With guidance from senior members every step of the way, you’ll get to work on a range of projects and clients, work with cutting edge tools and build your skills in several different areas.
– Work closely with customers to understand their requirements
– Provide solution support to end-users
– Manage technical issues
– Configure software solutions
– Interact with professional teams
– 2.1/1st class Graduate with a degree in Computer Science from a top university
– Proven experience with SQL
– Proven interest in technology
– Logical and clear thinker
How to apply:
Would you like to explore this opportunity? If so, let’s start a conversation by sending your updated CV at email@example.com!