Paying up to £35,000
Our client is looking for an Application Support Analyst, with extensive experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
You will be responsible for providing day-today support, administration, configuration and maintenance of the corporate business ERP system and supporting applications across Europe.
This is an opportunity to work in Nottingham for a Global organisation.
This is one of, if not the largest Brand Marketing Agency in the world, the kind of clients they represent are well known retail and celebrity brands. They work with brands under kids, men’s and women’s fashion, footwear & accessories and brand management.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
·Providing helpdesk technical and functional support for business applications encompassing ERP, PLM, EPOS, Ecommerce, EDI and reporting/BI products
·Log, process and resolve issues through the helpdesk and issue tracing systems, working other internal team members o third-party support to resolve root cause of escalated operational problems
·Help configuring and managing Dynamics AX 2012R3 and ensure project deliverables match the business requirements
·Prepare functional specifications for customizations required for Dynamics AX implementations
·Maintain, configure and support EDI interfaces between both business applications and customers
·Prepare user manuals and training plans for business applications
·Provide pre go live and post go live end user support
·Travel to company’s sites when required to provide any support or training
· 3-5 years experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX
· Experience with supporting EPOS and e-Commerce applications/platforms
· Experience with EDI solutions, process and data flows
· Experience with administering business applications system through configuration management
This Global organisation are after a strong technical knowledge, with great communication skills and someone keen to hone their technical skills.
* Excellent communication skills
* creative, problem solving oriented thinking
* An effective team worker
* Able to work independently
* Common sense & initiative
* Friendly, with a positive attitude
* Analytical thinking
* Fanatical attention to detail
* Ability to plan and prioritise work
* A desire to progress your career
HOW TO APPLY
Opportunities like this do not last long, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie now on 02030 966763 to find out if this is the right role for you.