Paying up to £400
Do you consider yourself to be an excellent problem solver?
Are you confident in your ability to speak to people at all levels of a business?
If so, then my client is looking for someone like you!
My client is a Sports Wear retailer with headquarters in London. They specialise in creating unique sportswear for women.
You will report into the Change Delivery Manager, gathering detailed business requirements surrounding the key systems. With focus around identifying areas where they can automate current manual processes. You will work closely with external development partners to ensure that all gathered information is translated correctly, developed and tested before release.
* You will be required to collect business requirements and issues that need to be addressed as part of a system release.
* Understand the capabilities of the current systems and recommend practical solutions to the business.
* Analyse business requirements to ensure completeness of information and ensure they are completely clear for the development teams.
* Documentation of the requirements in a clear and concise form.
* Validation of the requirements against the business needs.
* Co-ordination with relevant offshore development teams to ensure that the requirements are translated into a workable technical solution for the business.
* Once handed over from the development team you will ensure the developments are correctly tested before managing into a live release.
* Ability to understand complex business issues and present them in a straight forward way.
* Technical writing and documentation skills.
* Excellent relationship building skills.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Comfortable with running technical / solution workshops with multiple stakeholders.
* Experience of working within a Retail environment in beneficial.
* Must have knowledge of full lifecycle Business Analysis.
HOW TO APPLY:
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Meena a call on 0207 655 4609 to discuss whether this role is right for you.