Paying up to £50,000
The role involves the management of Client Support and client Relationships within the Investment environment, with a particular focus on wealth management. The ideal candidate is someone who possesses the drive and willingness to learn and be able to combine this with their proven experience.
The environment is professional with a client list containing major Investment Banks. Delivering solutions and managing client expectations is a major factor when analysing/solving issues and providing client support.
* Business Analyst Management:
– Lead and provide overall support to the BA team.
– Ensure client queries are being dealt with and manage any escalated issues.
– Ensure requirements analysis is being completed in a timely manner and signed off by clients.
– Ensure effective communication with clients are being carried out.
* Client Relationship Management:
– Regular calls/meetings with existing clients to establish priorities of issues or new requests
– Setting client expectations for timescales
* Business Analysis:
– You may be required to undertake the role of business analyst at times.
– Ability to learn the principles of Investment and Wealth Management.
– Ability to provide data support to clients. This involves developing a sound understanding of securities and transactional data and the role they play within the investment environment.
– There will be an element of problem solving when dealing with Clients. The individual is expected to have the ability to logically assess a problem and deliver a suggested solution.
– A graduate with a strong academic background is sought.
– Experience in Business Analysis
– Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong client facing skills.
– Growth mindset and very good attention to details
– Very good team-work skills
– Excellent planning and organising abilities
– Willingness to gain management experience
About the company:
Our client has more than 20 years of experience in providing financial software applications, trading platforms to well-known Investment Management companies. The team includes Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, QA Engineers and non-IT people. It is a very united team, very supportive and collaborative.
Benefits & advantages:
– Healthcare insurance
– Pension scheme
– Growth opportunities
– Incentives etc.
If you are looking to make your next step in your career and this is role is something that you would be interested in, then let’s start a conversation. Please send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.