Paying up to £600
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with Project Management capabilities and a background in digital and Ecommerce projects?
My client is a luxury retailer with an international footprint. They are looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager with experience of working within Retail. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a huge name in Fashion, and be part of a large eCommerce/Digital programme.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Act as lead Business Analyst for complex projects.
* Lead Project Management for eCommerce/Digital projects/
* Lead discussions to document, analyse, and translate all business requirements into project specifications, business process diagrams and workflows.
* Assist the product owner with backlog refinement, user story development, and prioritization.
* Analyse existing business processes to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
* Update project deliverables and technical speciation’s in accordance with client requirements.
* Ideally you will have between 3-5 years’ experience of Business Analysis and Project Management.
* Strong understanding of Digital transformation and Ecommerce projects.
* Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A high-end fashion retailer, who has a huge market presence across Fashion, Beauty, and Home.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to be considered for this role then please submit your CV now, or give Meena a call on 0207 655 4609 to discuss whether this role is right for you.