Paying up to £40,000
About the client
As a leader in global rights management at the heart of the UK’s music industry, my client ensures those who invest their time, talent and money to make recorded music are compensated where their music is used in public by businesses and organisations or broadcast on TV or radio.
They are the UK music industry’s collective management organisation (CMO) for performers and record companies, representing both independent and major record companies together with performers, ranging from emerging grassroots artists through to established session musicians and significant festival headliners.
About the Team
The Business Improvement Analyst role sits in my clients Business Improvement Team and reports into the Business Architect. This is an important role and one in which the role holder must have the ability and desire to understand the way my client operates to lead improvement activities.
The Business Improvement Team drives continuous improvement through a combination of process improvement, end to end project and change delivery and quality management activities including the following which are directly relevant to this role:
– Designing efficiency changes to processes and ways of working which are driven by business needs.
– Delivering efficiency changes to methods and systems from start to finish, including benefit definition, measurement and the adoption and embedding of changes.
– Measuring and tracking adherence to processes.
– Custodians of Business Process Architecture and process development standards.
About the role
– Lead the review, analysis and improvement of business processes, working closely with business process owners and SMEs to enhance
– perational efficiency, agree on changes, documenting/ mapping processes and gaining approval for changes from critical stakeholders.
– Identify inter-dependencies between departments and procedures and ensure process improvements enhance these.
– Play a lead role in quality management by working with business teams to perform quality assessments, supporting organisations with the delivery of enhancements where quality issues are found.
– Take responsibility for the use and upkeep of Business Process Architecture.
– Manage the delivery of small cross-functional projects.
– 2+ years’ experience in a Business Analysis role.
– Knowledge of Business Improvement and Process Modelling.
– Process development
– Experience using Gliffy or Visio
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office Package
– Organisational and time management skills
– Stakeholder management skills at all levels.