Paying up to £500
Are you an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst looking for next challenge?
Do you want to work in a FinTech start up?
About the Company:
My client is a merchant services and card payment solutions company that helps other businesses grow and aids thousands of businesses, helping them to meet the growing demand to accept card payments. This is from card machines to online payments and virtual terminals.
· Work with stakeholders to construct models which assess the viability of new pilots or products.
· Performing ‘deep-dives’ on areas of the business to deliver insights and recommendations.
· Presenting potential actions based on the analysis of data to business owners.
Key Skills & Experience:
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Experience of presenting findings to stakeholders and leadership.
· Data-driven mind set.
· Able to manage projects, prioritise tasks and self-motivate.
· Ability to desire work in a target driven environment.
· Enthusiastic with a “can-do” attitude.
· Knowledge of business workings and processes.
· Passion and willingness to improve knowledge through self-study.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
· Working knowledge of SQL querying.
· Experience with Microsoft Power BI.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered for this role then please submit your CV now or give Susan a call on 02035 409 441 to discuss whether this role is right for you.