Paying up to £300
Do you have experience of working with Capita Open Housing?
Have you worked on large scale Data cleansing and migration projects?
My client, a large managed service provider, currently working a Housing management solution project is looking for a Data Migration Analyst to join them on a 3-month initial contract.
You will be responsible for coordinating all data migration activity, creating and operating migration tools and the day to day management and execution of the migration plans.
* Responsible for data migration activities including but not limited to data analysis, data mapping, data modelling, data requirements, data validation and data dependencies.
* Create a plan of all activity and tasks required.
* Analyse legacy data from systems, performing source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
* Design, develop, test, and maintain tools to enable the Migration Team to deliver services.
* Document all software/tools created and script all technical migration tasks.
* Diagnose and resolve technical migration issues.
* Perform data migration audit, reconciliation, and exception reporting. Verifies completeness and accuracy of data flowing through all stages of the conversion. Oversees test planning and execution of data conversion activities.
* Design a quality management scheme and plan for data migration activities including validation of loaded data to ensure the maximum efficiency and accuracy of data population within the new solutions.
* Work with the IT Lead and solution providers to develop and define the target data architecture.
* Identify issues and risks within the data migration activities develop and agree mitigation and responses with the project manager.
* To ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information assets and systems and, where appropriate, ensure preventative measures are undertaken to help mitigate the risk of a security incident occurring including reporting any security breaches or exceptions.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
* At least 3 years’ experience of similar project.
* Working knowledge of SQL, C # and XML, Server Manager & relational databases.
* Technical knowledge of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tools and processes.
* Ideally, knowledge of Project management methodologies PRINCE 2.
* Management of and performing data migration from a Northgate/Capita environment within a major system implementation project including working and liaison with end users, internal and external providers.
* Technical experience in data architecture, data modelling, data cleansing and data aggregation.
* Proven experience of analysis of data, including profiling and detailed assessments of data to determine data quality issues and adherence to data standards.
* Extensive experience of developing data extract scripts, data manipulation scripts (SQL) and using data analysis tools to analyse extracted data.
* Proven abilities of working well within a team, and in assisting workstream leads with team management.
* Experience of designing and delivering reports and outputs to agreed specifications.
* Ability to devise migration plans in a consistent and reliable manner.
* Data modelling and analysis techniques
* Design and development of validation and testing processes.
* To have a systematic and disciplined approach to problem solving.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is one of the UK’s most innovative and fast-growing IT and business software and services providers, helping their clients to transform their businesses through a suite of citizen-centric technology products as well as centres of delivery excellence around the UK.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now, send an email to email@example.com or give Meena a call on 0207 655 4609 to discuss whether this role is right for you.