Paying up to £250
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A Fortune 500 FinTech company with global offices. Providing a wide range of products and services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role focus on the global imaging and in-place upgrades to Win10 of desktop and laptop systems. Also break/fix servicing, operating system and application loading, application configurations and user settings, and desktop administrative duties.
* Work collaboratively across Business, IT Operations, IT Applications teams to quickly resolve desktop issues, set up and maintain desktop configurations and fine tuning, and keep desktops current with the latest patches and updates.
* Responsibility for resolution of incidents assigned via the Incident Management System by monitoring the ticketing queue to prioritise, allocate, and ensure timely resolution of tickets.
* Follow best practices for desktop support with a focus on continuous improvement.
* Performs hardware & software installs, desk moves, adds and changes as required.
* Apply trouble shooting and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user community on issues related to design, development and deployment of desktop hardware, and desktop applications.
* Collaborate with application project teams by participating in project UAT testing for desktop dependencies
* Work with IT Leadership for continuous improvement of customer satisfaction.
* Experience in Financial Services Industry a plus.
* Windows Desktop Administration, Imaging, and Upgrades from Win7 to10
* Strong customer service and orientation in execution.
* Work with other teams as needed for project objectives.
* Evaluate critical systems, prioritize workflow and determine solutions.
* Excellent verbal, written and relationship skills used to interact with a global group of technical and non-technical people.
* Read and understand technical manuals.
* Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
* Ability to maintain professional demeanour under stress.
* Ability to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members.
* Ability to manage time effectively and set priorities appropriately in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please submit your CV now or give Meena a call on 0207 655 4609 to discuss whether this role is right for you.