Paying up to £150
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working closely with the UK IT team, based in the London office. However, you will be required to travel to various London locations to provide face to face support.
* Support of; Microsoft Office Suite, Desktop Operating Systems, Desktop hardware, Printer configuration, User administration, Document management systems.
* Preparing “How To” guides for customers.
* Desktop application configuration and deployment.
* Desktop user configuration (Profiles/Group Policy).
* Mobile application support.
* Support of Audio Visual technology.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A global Brand and Marketing agency, specialising in Brand Experience, Digital Transformation, and Growth Acceleration.
* You will have experience of supporting; Microsoft Office 2013/2016, Windows Desktop 8.0/8.1/10, Corporate Document Management Systems.
* Support of Apple/Mac products.
* Good understanding of Printer Management.
* Good understanding of Desktop Operating Systems and Application software.
* Understanding of Permissions, Groups, and Roles.
* Good understanding of TCP/IP Networking.
* Knowledge of Cloud Technologies.
* Strong knowledge of Active Directory.
* Knowledge of Mobile Applications.
* Service delivery experience.
* ITIL knowledge.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please submit your CV now or give Meena a call on 0207 655 4609 to discuss whether this role is right for you.