Paying up to £25,000
Graduate Software Engineer |FinTech Industry | Central London | £25,000 p/a
Are you a graduate passionate about coding and interested in working with a growing software company in the finance sector? Then this is the perfect role for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated junior software developer to join our client’s team of software developers. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, excited to learn new skills and deliver great work. The company is expanding, and they want someone that can play a key role in keeping their increasing list of clients happy in a positive and motivated work environment. This is a dynamic and fast-paced role for a motivated diligent individual. The role will involve working within a small team of developers, to support, develop and test software systems.
· Handling level 1 development support queries.
· Collaborating with BAs to transform client requirements into impactful software.
· Working with experienced engineers to improve skills and gain experience across the system development life cycle.
· Interfacing with Quality Assurance to produce bullet-proof software
· Supporting our clients’ bespoke software systems by fixing bugs and delivering enhancements
· Conducting peer code reviews
· C#.Net experience
· ASP.Net MVC
· SQL (e.g. MSSQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle)
· Dynamic, Driven and Enthusiastic attitude
· Excellent Communicator and attention to detail
· Computer Science Degree or equivalent software engineering qualification
· Good understanding of development principles
About the company
Our client is a service-based company, so their projects vary depending on their clients’ requirements. In order to be prepared to meet these challenges, the company also provides training for the team members on relevant technologies. They also offer mentoring, training and support, but also flexi-time and work-from-home policies to ensure that you are working in an environment that can bring out your very best.
Package of benefits
· Culture of inclusivity
· Training opportunities
· Flexible Working
· Great location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations
· 23 days holiday as well as all working days between Christmas and New Years’ Day
How to apply
Eager to explore this opportunity? Then please send your updated CV at email@example.com and let me find out more about you!