Paying up to £70,000
Are you an IT Professional looking for an exciting new role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
This is a strategic role supporting the IT Director as well as managing the design and delivery of the client’s IT architecture to push on business agility and deliver a continuous customer experience.
You will lead a small to drive TPS projects and development working closely with the internal TPS projects and support team and leveraging the resource of AS Watson group applications.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
– Support the IT Director to develop a Digital Strategy to adopt and integrate solutions that are meet the customers needs both internally and externally. These must comply with the needs of the client whilst adopting AS Watson Group systems.
– Responsible for the architectural design, development and deployment of TPS’s overall systems. This should focus on a solid integration with AS Watson’s digital platforms and any third-party services.
– Lead the systems team, build strong relationships with the internal teams in IT and the wider business.
– Consult and review on all new projects ensuring that they match up with TPS Digital architecture.
– Assist the IT Director to develop, propose and monitor system budgets and ensure cost effective use of capex and spend relating to hardware, software and communications.
– Ensure the architecture and integrations are designed to be fully compliant with any relevant new or existing legislation such as PCI or GDPR.
As a Head of Architecture, you will need to have some management skills or have managed several people previously. Existing knowledge of PCI compliance, Data Protection & System Security concepts. Above average analytical skills with immense attention to detail which will be required when working under pressure. Being able to demonstrate a track record of delivery outcomes which drive business Performance. Having a passion for digital systems and proven experience in developing strategic system architecture plans. As the role is for a ‘Head of’ department, you will be required to have proven experience in project management and extensive experience in system and network creation and development.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The client is a high street perfumery which has over 250 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. The clients aim is to be the customers number 1 choice with fragrances online and on the high street. As an employer they have won Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work from 2012 to 2015.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
As well as a generous salary and working for one of the most well-known perfumery’s you will receive an employee discount scheme with the client.
-25 Days Holiday (in addition to bank holidays)
-Car or Car Allowance
-Regular social events
These are just to name a few to give a bit of insight to what you can receive working with this client.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now at AkibM@jitr.co.uk. Alternatively, give Akib a call on 0207 426 9828 to discuss whether this role is right for you and to answer any questions you may have.