Paying up to £35,000
Are you an experienced desktop support analyst with a pro-active approach and strong communication skills?
Do you have previous experience working in an enterprise or corporate environment? Are you keen to expand your knowledge and tech skills with the support of a fantastic global team?
Our economic consultancy client is looking for a driven and ambitious IT analyst. The position will primarily be involved in to the day to day operation of the London and other European offices. The person must also be able to work independent and take initiative as they will be reporting directly to the US-based infrastructure manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The company are seeking a full-time Technology Support Specialist to join their office in London, UK. As part of the IT department, this motivated and flexible individual with strong customer service and communication skills will also provide IT assistance to our Rome and Madrid offices. The position is responsible for providing technical support and training to users of PCs, collaboration solutions, and related end user technologies and products. Additionally, this role facilitates the IT Help Desk function to identify, resolve, and prevent the reoccurrence of problems. This role also requires the knowledge and skills to install and cable infrastructure hardware in server racks under the direction of the Systems staff and IT Manager.
* Deploying laptop images using KACE Imaging, profile data migration, and custom application installation;
* KACE 1000 and 2000 Appliance administration and day-to-day management including distributing OS and application drivers and updates;
* Scripting using Windows batch files, PowerShell, and Script Logic;
* End user support with Windows 10 64bit Enterprise, MS Office 2013 (including Outlook 2013), Smart Phones (iOS devices);
* Responding to end user work orders (via KACE Helpdesk) on all support requests;
* Providing timely, efficient, and pleasant follow up to end user questions/issues;
* Using Active Directory to manage domain accounts including creation, modification, and removal;
* Support collaboration hardware and software including, but not limited to, Zoom Video Conferencing, WebEx, and Jabber.
This position is responsible for providing critical technical support to users of PC and related desktop products. This Technical Support Specialist must be able to provide in-the-moment technical training to new and existing staff. Other requirements include:
* Three to five years of experience in Computer Operations, PC Desktop, and Help Desk support;
* BTEC or similar education in Information Systems, Computer Science; A+ and MCP Certification preferred;
* Demonstrate hands-on proficiency with: o Windows 10 64bit Enterprise Operating Systems;
* Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Suite;
* Cisco VPN Client Configuration and support;
* Zoom Conferencing multi-site configuration and support;
* Active Directory user management;
* Exceptional communication and customer service skills and a strong willingness to provide excellent service;
* Ability to manage time efficiently while handling multiple and shifting tasks in a fast-paced environment;
* Successfully able to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
* Ability to work effectively with clients and team members, as well as third-party vendors;
* Rotating on-call coverage support required;
* Ability to read, speak, and write in Italian and/or Spanish is desirable, but not essential
* Occasional travel, as needed (including international locations).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Brattle Group provides consulting and expert testimony in economics, finance, and regulation to corporations, law firms, and governments around the world.
They are distinguished by their credibility and the clarity of their insights, which arise from the stature of their experts, affiliations with leading international academics and industry specialists, and thoughtful, timely, and transparent work. For the fourth consecutive year, Brattle has been recognised in the Vault Consulting 50 as a top 10 consulting firm to work for and the highest among economic consulting firms. They have offices in Boston, MA; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC; Toronto, ON; London, UK; Madrid, ES; Rome, IT; and Sydney, AUS.
On top of the generous salary the company offer a generous compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, pension, life and income protection cover, paid time off, and internal professional development and training programs designed to reward success at all levels. Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the position, please submit your CV to email@example.com now or give Sophie a call on 02030 966763 to discuss further.