Paying up to £22,000
IT Helpdesk Analyst – South Kensington, London – Up to £22,000
Our client is looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their Luxury Holiday Company. Not only would you be technically skilled, but you will be providing excellent customer service to all internal users.
You will be a strong first line with a minimum one year of in a similar role. My clients are based in South Kensington, London. You will join the team responsible for the support and upkeep of their internal systems.
* Respond to requests for LAN, WAN, telephone, printing, general IT support, including installing and configuring new PCs.
* User and Computer account management.
* Assist with new projects, initiatives and application rollouts.
* Provide support to the existing user base, both in-house and remote.
* Assist with the implementation and migration to new business systems.
* Prioritise work based on importance as support requests arrive.
* Configure systems for new users including hardware, software and telephones.
* Carry out hardware repair and upgrades for workstations.
* Complete all tasks promptly to ensure consistent system performance.
*Minimum 1-year experience within IT support/Systems Administration.
*General PC/desktop support coupled with strong hardware skills.
*Windows 7/10, Windows Active Directory Server.
*Strong technical problem solving and communication skills.
*Exposure to Windows 7 & 10.
*Experience of basic network troubleshooting e.g. TCP/IP, DOS Troubleshooting.
HOW TO APPLY
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please send your CV to kawsarM@jitr.co.uk or give Kawsar a call on 020 3540 9441.