Paying up to £30,000
Are you an IT Professional looking for an exciting new role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Service Desk Analyst for a leading accountancy firm. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities. As part of the team you will also have the opportunity to help improve the firm’s systems, procedures and knowledge base by contributing and collaborating. You will be part of a diverse organization with huge opportunities and significant opportunity for continuous learning and progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
Provide IT resources as required including:
* Diagnosing and resolving technical issues on your own and as part of a team
* Assist with troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure issues
* Handling escalated calls from IT Service Desk members
* Provide support to users via telephone, email and remote control
* Confident, clear and professional telephone manner
* Log calls via the Service Desk system using incident, problem and change methodology
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Keeping documentation up-to-date
* Liaising with 3rd parties and suppliers
* Administration support via Active Directory
* Following processes and procedures
* Carrying out daily check on firm’s infrastructure systems
* Flexible rota – Out of Hours cover on weekends
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/10
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010/2016
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
* Good knowledge of XenDesktop 7.9
* Knowledge of HP Printers
* Knowledge of Exchange 2010 / O365
* Knowledge of Apple iOS (iPad & iPhone)
* Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP / DNS / DHCP / Active Directory
* Experience of working with VMWare Workstation for troubleshooting / diagnosing
* Beneficial but not essential, knowledge of Avaya VOIP technologies
* Beneficial but not essential, knowledge of accounting packages
* Beneficial but not essential, knowledge of Microsoft SCCM 2007 / 2012
The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service and high quality technical support. They must be well organised, self-motivated, punctual, and flexible in their approach to work. He or she must also be able to prioritise a variable workload and know when to escalate a problem appropriately. They will be required to communicate effectively with pressurised users at all levels, often whilst under pressure themselves. Whilst demonstrating that they are an excellent team player the candidate will have a solid background working within a busy team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
I am currently recruiting for a top 20 accountancy firm in the UK. The firm is independent but maintains a network of affiliate firms in over 100 countries across the globe. Their style is personal, and they value strong client relationships and a genuinely partner-led service.
Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do, as their long-standing Investors in People accreditation demonstrates. They have also been named as one of ‘Britain’s Top Employers’ for the fourteenth consecutive year.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
£25,000-£30,000 per annum
20 Days Holiday (with opportunity to buy/sell up to 5 days per year)
Investment in training
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, give Emmanuel a call on 02074269817 to discuss whether this role is right for you.