Paying up to £40,000
Service Desk Analyst – Legal Organisation – London – Permanent – £35,000 – £40,000
Our client is looking for a 1st/2nd Line Support who provides outstanding customer service and enjoys working on IT issues in the heart of London.
You will need to be a robust 1st/2nd Line Support who has experience in the legal sector. Primarily, you will have the following skills:
· Solid base of technical knowledge, with a skill level capable of supporting Incidents at the first level and beyond
· Positive ‘can do’ attitude and work ethic
· Self-motivated, but knows when to seek guidance
· Must be capable of working in a team and being a good team player who can add value
· Flexible – the ability to change priorities quickly, and the capacity to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Self-starter and problem solver – able to work independently but also a robust dependable team player
· Prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ in delivering service on time and to the highest standards
· Articulate in both verbal and written communication
· Flexibility to take on other tasks and responsibilities as the needs arise
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for assisting in the smooth running and manning of my client’s IT Service Desk. You will be delivering 1st and 2nd line support to approximately 400 users remotely and at the desk side and ensuring appropriate resolution of support queries.
· Answer calls that are received via phone and email in a timely and professional manner
· Proactively pick up calls in the Unassigned queue within our call logging system
· Resolve calls in a timely and professional manner at 1st and 2nd line
· Inform users of progress with issues
· Escalate calls to the third line where applicable
· Research resolution of the matters, escalating within the team as appropriate
· Maintenance of user accounts on various systems, including AD and Exchange
· Maintenance of the Firm’s hardware, i.e., mobile devices, laptops, PC’s, monitors, etc.
· Process management such as new joiners, leavers, mobile setups, laptop setups, etc.
· Audio Visual – Conference/Meeting Room Set up
· Documentation – knowledge base input
· Proactive maintenance – i.e., building laptops, checking asset registers, stock checks, etc.
· Assistance with project work and implementation
· Weekly service desk team meeting contribution
· Morning and evening service desk checks
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global law firm that specialises in agreements involving the real estate, banking and finance as well as corporate and commercial industries. They have undergone a massive change over the last few years, which involved merging and culminating into their new offices in the heart of London.
HOW TO APPLY
This role is a great opportunity not to be missed. Submit your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 540 9427