Paying up to £120
Are you 1st/2nd Line Engineer who is looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a more exciting role that allows you to take on more responsibility?
My client is a luxury retailer based in Central London. We are looking for someone who will be accountable for the day to day key application support and administration for the internal desktop and server infrastructure, POS and 1st & 2nd line support for the ERP system.
* Provide IT support for the Servers, Desktops, LAN, WAN, applications and POS systems.
* Log end user calls on internal help desk system and assign relevant priorities and escalation path.
* Proactively monitor all alerts setup internally and raise tickets as necessary.
* Complete regular daily system and application checks.
* Support rollout of new applications and updates to existing applications.
* Action any tickets assigned in stack and progress to resolution or escalate to appropriate party.
* Monitor help desk portal routinely and deal with tickets in a timely manner.
* Resolve calls within the SLA agreed for the ticket.
* Email / Call business users on regular basis to keep them updated and escalate as necessary.
* Create / amend process documentation as appropriate.
* Add fixes and change documentation to relevant document store.
Key Skills and Experience required:
* Excellent Customer Service Skills.
* Experience of providing windows desktop support in an Enterprise environment.
* Microsoft Office 365 usage and administration including directory sync.
* Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS and DHCP.
* Support of server environments, network switches and understanding of LANs and WANs.
* Windows operating systems.
* Printers and multi-function devices.
* Supporting remote users.
* Good trouble-shooting and fault-finding skills.
* Articulate with excellent writing skills and confident telephone manner.
* Exceptionally organized and efficient.
* Proven track record of maintaining and exceeding SLA levels in a service environment.
You will have previous experience working as a 1/2nd line Engineer for a medium to large sized business. You are personable and enjoy working in challenging environments, taking on most of the bau and project responsibilities when offered. In this role you will be challenged.
HOW TO APPLY:
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now, send an email to email@example.com or give Meena a call on 0207 655 4609 to discuss whether this role is right for you.