Paying up to £50,000
IT Trainer – Global Legal Organisation – Central London- up to £50k + Benefits
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work in a globally recognised Legal firm?
Are you an experienced IT Trainer, who has designed and delivered bespoke training on a range of systems, applications and devices?
· You will have a training certification such as TAP / TPMA and COLF
· You will have extensive experience of delivering IT training and consultation using a range of different channels, including classrooms, eLearning, written material and 1-2-1s
· You will have experience of designing and developing eLearning modules (preferably using Adobe Captivate)
· You will have extensive experience of delivering Microsoft Office training in a legal environment
· You will have good knowledge of Apple OSX and iOS, and Android
· Highly professional individual who can thrive in a challenging and demanding working environment – the role holder will be a critical factor in helping users engage better with existing and new technology in a situation where the users are typically under high pressure
· Strong relationships skills. Confidence in communicating at all levels in both Practice Areas and Business Services
· Experience of interacting with global teams
ABOUT THE ROLE
· You will be delivering training to clients across the globe using a blended approach on our applications, programs and systems
· You will be designing and offering courses and online tools to provide short, self-help methods of supporting our users globally
· Regular floor-walking and training sessions
· Providing feedback, reports and statistics relating to all training and skills
· Conducting inductions as and when required
· Manage personal workloads, escalations and operational processes.
· Support and adhere to the Human Resources policies of the firm.
· Contribute to the development and enforcement of the systems and processes of the IT Department
· Keep up-to-date on service delivery trends, events and the associated opportunities and contribute to the development of plans to exploit those trends to improve the IT service delivery to the firm.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company are a law firm who gets straight to the point of the financial challenges their clients face and make it their business to understand the industries, the practical difficulties and the principal goals for the future. They want their clients to enjoy working with them, so they attract the very best lawyers, some of the finest legal minds in the industry, who also possess a refreshingly understated approach to work and a sense of humour too. Combined with one of the highest staff retention rates in the City, this allows their clients to develop long-term relationships with consistent teams of exceptional lawyers who have a genuine in-depth understanding and interest in their businesses.
HOW TO APPLY
This role is a great opportunity not to be missed. Submit your CV now, or give James Copeland a call on 02074269831 to discuss whether this role is right for you.