Paying up to £26,000
IT Support – 1st Line Support – Helpdesk Support – Legal firm – Central London – £20,000 to £24,000 – 6 months FTC
Are you looking to break into the legal industry and join a globally recognised organisation?
Are you immediately available or on a one weeks’ notice?
My exclusive legal client is looking for a 1st Line Engineer who provides outstanding customer service and enjoys working on complex Microsoft issues for a six month FTC.
· Strong experience working in a similar role, preferably within the professional services sector
· Possess proven customer service experience and stakeholder management with excellent English written and verbal communication skills
· Organised and process-driven, yet pragmatic, with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks at any one time
· Deep experience in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Active Directory services
ABOUT THE ROLE
· You will be providing 1st Line user support via telephone, remote connection and desk-side visits
· Identify the nature of technical problems and work with colleagues and external suppliers as required
· Maintain records within service management toolset of incidents, requests, questions and asset changes.
· Resolving customer issues or escalating where necessary
· Set-up software/hardware
· Any other ad hoc projects as required
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a boutique legal firm based in the heart of London, specialising in employment, immigration, and personnel litigation. They have a close-knit IT team, and a flat structure where you’ll be able to get your hands on a range of technical issues.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a great opportunity not to be missed! To apply, contact me on 0207 426 9828, or you can drop me an email to robertp@JITR.co.uk.