Paying up to £24,000
One of the UK’s leading IT Security Consultancies is looking for a Junior Noc Engineer to join their driven and massively ambitious team. You will be part of a diverse organisation with huge opportunities and significant opportunity for continuous learning and progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
· Experience of ITSM Tools; TOPDesk or similar
· Proven experience in an ITIL aligned Network Operations environment
· Experience of Network Monitoring tools: SolarWinds or similar
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a leading IT network and infrastructure provider, who’s creative and innovative style of practice has seen them deliver extremely high quality work to their clients. They work with a diverse range of customers and technologies so has a lively environment full of new challenges. No two days will ever be the same!
Make no mistake, this is a pressurised environment, which will give someone of your experience and position the chance to thrive in a business where your technical abilities will grow to new heights. But don’t worry, the friendly team are always happy to help out and will provide all the on-going support and training that you need to hone your technical skills and progress.
Based at London Docklands, this company has an enviable location with great facilities and opportunities surrounding the offices.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a varied role that will never get become monotonous. Some of your role duties will include:
·First point of escalation to Service Management
·First point of contact for desk to desk services
·Co-ordinate NSOC training and on boarding process
·Line management of 4-6 direct reports
·Day to day quality of NSOC output
·Identify, plan and implement opportunities for automation
·Improving efficiency and quality through the adoption of industry standards and best practice
·Monitoring of process adherence
As a NOC Engineer you will be responsible for supervising a team, monitoring and supporting managed services to a wide range of customers. The ability to develop strong working relationships and the character to deal with potentially sensitive issues will be critical.
Required skills and qualifications:
· UK University level education at BA/BSc level in Computer Science /Technology or equivalent industry experience
· ITIL Foundation or relevant experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a good command of the English language
· Conversant with ITSM Applications and Industry Standards
· Excellent computer literacy
· Flexible, with a willingness to work shifts in extreme circumstances
· Professional, self-motivated and self-sufficient
· Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching or relevant experience
· Cisco CCNA Security or relevant experience
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This great opportunity that offering a starting salary of up to £22k, depending on experience. You will also receive a work bonus and gain skills that will boost you in your career from day one.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now at email@example.com. Alternatively, give Sophie a call on 02030 966763 to discuss whether this role is right for you.