Paying up to £25,000
Are you an IT Professional looking for an exciting new role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Systems Analyst for a leading insurance broker in London. You will be responsible for the day to day IT service and support of the wider business. You will be part of a diverse organization with huge opportunities and significant opportunity for continuous learning and progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
* Assisting with day to day transactional work and reporting.
* Creating and updating Excel Spreadsheets.
* Troubleshooting of issues relating to hardware, software, operating systems and applications.
* Creating and updating ad-hoc reports.
* Managing IT help-desk requests from receiving and logging the initial call through to resolving the issues and closing the ticket.
* Assisting office workers with the use of IT Systems.
* Updating and maintaining the Intranet site.
* Creating and updating technical documents and procedures.
* Covering the IT help-desk when needed.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
* Windows desktop/laptop environments, Windows 7-10, computer imaging
* Microsoft Office 2010-2016, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Excellent Microsoft Excel experience
* Endpoint and e-mail security, anti-virus, anti-spam technologies
* IP telephony, IP video conferencing, AV systems
* Mobile smartphone telephony, mobile device management, iOS
* Windows Domain, Active Directory and Exchange account management
* Networked peripherals, printers and scanners
* SQL programming language
* Microsoft SharePoint
As a Junior Systems Analyst, you will be working as an integral part of the IT department to provide first class data analytics and IT Support to the business. This position offers a great opportunity to own the critical user support function, develop new solutions, improve current systems and push the quality of the user experience forward as part of a dynamic team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
I am currently recruiting for a leading insurance broker. They are also the parent company of 4 other insurance brokers and are committed to broadening their underwriting and broking operations in the UK, London and international markets. Renowned for their focus on quality and premium client service, these distinctive characteristics have contributed to their rapid growth over a long period of time.
My client works with a diverse range of customers and technologies so has a lively environment full of new challenges. No two days will be the same.
Based in Central London, this company has an enviable location as you will be working in the heart of London with great facilities and opportunities abound.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
£23,000-£25,000 per annum
25 days holiday
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, give Emmanuel a call on 02074269817 to discuss whether this role is right for you.