Paying up to £80,000
Lead Angular Developer | Central London | £80,000 p/a
My client helps their major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Their team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by inclusive and fun company culture. Their clients value the proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality they deliver. As a result, their staff get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
They’re looking for a Senior Responsive Angular Developer to join the frontend team building brand new applications in the construction space. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the frontend application and growth of the team, under the direction of the frontend lead.
· Work closely with the frontend team lead and commit to pragmatically improving the code base
· Work closely with peer developers and be open to mentoring and sharing skills for the benefit of the team
· Work closely with the design team to create high-quality user experiences and interactions
· Work closely with the backend team to define data structures and contracts and API interactions
· Work with DevOps to improve speed and quality of delivery
· Discuss features with the product owners to fully understand the requirements
· Produce high-quality code and test coverage
· Collaboratively improve the Agile processes within the team – be a positive voice
· You are an Agile Angular/Typescript expert willing to share your knowledge with teammates
· You are keen to contribute to shaping the app while maintaining a pragmatic, team focused outlook
· You work closely with the team to develop solid technical solutions
· You are an excellent communicator
· You thrive on helping your team achieve success and are kind and open and compassionate
· You are focused on the details in technical and design terms
Most valuable skills:
· Expert knowledge of Angular and Typescript
· Expert in RxJS observables
· Experience with NgRx state management
· Experience with Angular Material
· Expert expertise in writing test in Jasmine/Karma/Protractor
· Expert SCSS skills without reliance on a framework – we love Flexbox!
· Experience in an Agile environment
· Experience in CI/CD
· Solid track record of producing clean, testable, readable, self-documenting code – consider the next developer
· Experience designing large, enterprise front end applications
Nice To Have Skills
· Pact Contract Testing
· TDD/BDD background
· Google Maps
If this role resonates with yourself, then please drop me an email at email@example.com with an up to date CV. If you aren’t open to new opportunities but know someone who is open to new roles, drop me their details, and you could be rewarded with a £500 referral prize.