Paying up to £55,000
Mobile Developer | Ed-Tech Start Up | Central London | £55,000 p/a
My client is an Ed-Tech Start-Up based in central London who is highly regarded within the industry. Their platform is used by over 250,000 users and is showing signs of ever growing success.
About the Role:
They are seeking a mobile developer to create and operate a mobile application as part of their platform. The role will primarily involve full stack mobile development work across a React Native application. Experience of React Native and an understanding of iOS and Android development would make a strong candidate.
The ideal developer will be able to take an idea from visuals through architecture, development, testing and deployment.
As a Mobile Developer, you will:
· Be part of the co-creation of Mobile application architecture and contribution to the design of distributed cloud systems.
· Work on the development of a new mobile application to React Native in conjunction with the existing I.T team and backend services.
· Assist in the creation of automated unit tests and integration tests using Jest /Enzyme.
· Be involved in the production of system documentation and support guidance.
· Participate in Scrum meetings, Retrospectives, and engaging in Agile processes and Test Driven Development.
· Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar
· Experience in implementing mobile applications using React Native, Redux, Node.js and AWS using TDD practices.
· Understanding of best practice in Microservices, design patterns, functional programming and REST architecture
· Strong understanding of web security principles.
· Understanding of Relational Database Design and NoSQL Database design (AWS DynamoDB)
· Understanding of continuous integration, application build and release processes.
· Experience of working in a development team.
· Technical skills in REST, Functional Programming, Design Patterns, SQL & NoSQL Database design, Webpack, Continuous Integration, Test-driven-development.
Additional valuable skills:
· Objective-C, Java, AWS, Docker, GitHub, Performance Optimisation
If you like the sound of this opportunity, then please feel free to forward your CV through the application process and email directly to email@example.com.
Moreover, if you can think of someone who could be suitable for this position if you refer them to us, you could be entitled to a £500 referral reward.