Paying up to £40,000
.NET Developer | Tech | St. Albans | Up to 40,000 p/a
What do you think about having a Chef in your office cooking your lunch every day?
That’s not a joke! They say it is one of the Best Places to work in the UK. And they are looking for someone passionate about Microsoft tech for the St. Albans office.
People love it! People are the heart of this company!
* Free lunches every day – a Chef makes sure that the lunch is fresh and tasty!
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday day off!
* Flexible time & the possibility of working from home when necessary!
* Tailored training so that to upgrade your technical skills, Pluralsight subscription
* Excellent office in a stunning area
* Very nice culture, welcoming and friendly people, a place from where it is hard to leave
* A generous budget for social events
* A well-established company led by inspiring people who gained the trust of their clients – some of the most well-known brands in the world.
* Others: annual bonus, gym discounts, eye care, dental scheme, excellent pension scheme etc.
I am asking for employees how is to work there?
“From the moment I came here, I have been welcomed in like one of the family. A great culture where everyone works together to deliver their best.”
“Amazing brands – some of the biggest names on the high street to work with! Can’t get bored here!”
Role: .Net Developer
Areas that you are going to cover:
* Development of new Web applications
* Development of new features for the existing applications
* Involvement in the full software development process, from design, coding, testing, maintenance.
* Interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
* Some experience in a similar role
* Very good C# .Net knowledge
* Good ASP.NET MVC knowledge
* OOP, SOLID knowledge
* Passion for coding, desire to learn, an inquisitive mind and great problem-solving skills
* Nice to have: experience with Angular and Azure
Well, isn’t this an excellent role? If the role is what you are looking for, please send your updated CV at email@example.com and let’s start a talk!