Paying up to £40,000
Are you a .Net Developer looking to work with a fast growing well back venture capitalist working with the latest technologies?
This multi-award-winning venture capitalist company – the fastest growing online planning resource and discovery guide is looking for a highly skilled fullstack developer with .net skills to work on innovation and building the next generation in accountancy software!
Our client has created two ground-breaking platforms since their birth in 2014 earning them multiple awards, and they show no signs of stopping when it comes to innovating new products. This is your chance to join them on their exciting journey.
This role is really crucial to our client you will be actively contributing to requirements discussions and requirements analysis, and taking responsibility for understanding scope, risk and complexity of changes as well as:
· Communicates and Collaborates with stakeholders on deliverables and approach
· Good understanding of industry software development standards
· Continuous development of processes and improvements
· Ability to deployments to environments, and contribute to management and automation of deployments
· Contribute to Environment management
· Good understanding of Merge/Branch best practice, and ability to troubleshoot issues
· Able to identify, compartmentalise and execute refactoring where commercially/technically necessary
· Able to analyse, identify and fix root cause of defects throughout the various layers of an application
· Understand, identify and adhere to our preferred design patterns, coding standards and definition of done
· Take responsibility for assessing the risk of development tasks, taking into account technical and commercial factors, make risk-based recommendations and decisions
· Champion a quality focused approach including: good planning; branch, environment and code base management; promoting/participating in early discovery of defects; code reviews; unit testing where appropriate; and collaboration with the QA team.
· Help ensure agreed agile delivery process and approach is followed, including estimation/planning, Scrum activities, release and project management.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
· Strong experience of working in a fast-paced, Agile environment
· Consistently produce clean, maintainable, efficient code
· Good debugging skills: methodical, logical, making no assumptions
· Able to break problems into multiple areas of focus, writing clean, self-documenting code
· Experience programming applications using SQL Server
· Experience programming applications using .NET framework (C#)
· Strong experience of working with SaaS or web-based products
The ideal candidate will be passionate and ambitious with the ability to keep on top of the latest within code and think long term about the projects you work on. You are only interested in creating amazing and you do not settle for less than the best. The tech team are dedicated to finding and delivering the best solutions – you should be too!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a well-funded and highly successful. They are dedicated to helping their customers discover the best ways to use their resources and making the best of their money.
Their friendly team love sharing ideas, communication problems and solving them, and getting involved in everything the company offers from head to toe.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, but you’ll be surrounded by the most sought-after developers in the north, be part of a friendly and open culture, and have access to everything from weekly company lunches to cycle to work scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll discuss if this role is right for you.