Paying up to £350
Are you an experienced Network Engineer looking for next challenging role?
Do you have experience of assessing and planning a Network upgrade?
We are looking for a Network Engineer who has great attention to detail, is proactive and technically capable of working with Network issues.
My client is a well-established luxury retailer with an international reach.
With offices based in Central London and Croydon, you will need to be able to travel between the 2 locations.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known brand, and as part of an efficient and forward-thinking IT department.
* Assist in the assessment and planning of WANs, Network upgrade and general maintenance of Network.
* Work closely with partners and vendors to ensure all work is carried out in accordance to SLAs. Build strong relationships with internal customers as well as external partners.
* Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
* Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
* Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
* Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
* Provide Level 3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues which may require on site visits.
* Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
* Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
* Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
* Support the team with onsite installations as required.
* Proven hands-on network engineering experience.
* CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued).
* Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS).
* Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model.
* Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
* University degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
* Cisco/Juniper experience.
* Excellent time management and organisation.
* Have a high attention to detail.
* Be highly organised and deadline focused.
* Be a team player.
* Have customer focus.
How to Apply:
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Meena a call on 0207 655 4609 to discuss whether this role is right for you.