Paying up to £35,000
Frontend/Web Developer – Temple – Creative Agency – £30K – £35K
Are you a creative and career hungry web developer looking to take your job to the next level? We are looking for the next addition to join one of our TOP agency clients; you will be working on projects for some of the most famous and popular theatre and entertainment clients in the UK! You will support their existing busy Digital Team in building and creating a range of web applications for
a wide variety of clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a second jobber looking to take the next step up
in their career in an exciting and dynamic environment.
The ideal person will have a graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, with substantial experience working as a PHP/web developer. Ideally, you will have experience already working in a high paced or agency environment, OR you should have a natural flair for creating standout websites!
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
* Proven experience working in a fast-paced creative agency or similar environment.
* HTML/ CSS / LESS / SASS
* PHP (Symfony)
* Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
* A team player who has a positive and collaborative approach and able to work under pressure. They have a nice fun environment! So, someone who can fit in well with the rest of the team.
* You will be passionate about web development and have an interest in theatre, the arts and live
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The leading live entertainment marketing agency in central London. They create
ground-breaking campaigns that are seen across the world, spanning the fields of theatre, opera, concerts,
music, sport, film, comedy and exhibitions. They are innovators in the application of digital-first and data-driven
marketing strategies to ticketed events.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
They offer some AMAZING benefits, including:
* 23 days holiday rising to 28 days holiday (includes the Christmas shut-down)
* Flexible working
* Season ticket loan
* Champagne and sabbaticals for extended serving team members
* Christmas and summer parties
* Complimentary massages
* Complimentary fruit
* Five for Five social
* Complimentary theatre/entertainment tickets (WOW)
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to take the next step in your career, working with a creative and supportive team, then get in touch ASAP. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can discuss the role in more detail, and whether this opportunity is right for you.