Paying up to £65,000
Product Manager I BI and Analytics
About the client
This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager who has previously worked with a Business Intelligence and Analytics team and is looking for the next career step!
Our client is an international business known for the quality of the Data Analytics, Data Visualisation products they are developing! Moreover, they have been named as one of the Best Workplaces! If you are looking for stability, a collaborative team and a less stressful environment, don’t miss this opportunity!
· London (Between Liverpool Street and Aldgate East tube Station).
Key Responsibilities of the Product Manager
· Research and leverage industry best practices to ensure proper tools and approaches are consistently being leveraged
· Through a strong partnership, guide the Global Sales and Marketing organisation in the transformation of using data insights to assess account and user health, develop effective account targeting strategies and to measure marketing and sales effectiveness/ROI
· Understand existing data in use across the business
· Identify gaps in records/systems and propose solutions
· Work with stakeholders to define and refine reporting metrics
· Prioritise data analysis needs and is accountable for delivering on a plan to address these
· Perform bespoke analysis on the data when required to support decision-making
· Provide training, support and documentation to enable a ‘self-service’ approach for advanced data users
· Develop dashboards and reports that effectively meet business goals
· Develop, analyse and modify processes, data structures, and models
· Make data-driven decisions and recommendations
· Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data
· Review and validate data as they are collected
· Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
· Monitor analytics and metrics results
· Work with and engage external consultants/internal stakeholders to s specify and set up a ‘data warehouse’ integrated with their business systems and define data models, storage solutions and relevant ETL processes.
· Implement new data analysis methodologies and technologies such as machine learning
· Review files to ensure the integrity of data collection and utilisation and develop automated reporting on inconsistencies
Essential Skills of the Product Manager
· Previous experience in analytics or relevant field
· IT skills including Microsoft Office, databases, web-based applications
· AT Internet Analytics experience
· Campaigns Analytics experience
· Experience in using statistical modelling techniques for advanced an analysis
· Experience and knowledge of SQL, HTML and web technologies
· Demonstrable understanding of data-driven, machine learning systems and associated architectures
· Significant experience with Tableau and MS Power BI
· A Keen eye for details and aptitude for working with data
· Approachable leader, mentor and team player with excellent communication skills.
· Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
· Excellent organisational and presentation skills
· Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks
· Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind
· Experienced in inspiring and influencing direct and indirect stakeholders
If you resonate with the role described above, please send your updated CV at email@example.com. I am willing to find out more about you!