Paying up to £75,000
Are you a creative and motivated Project Manager looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Project Manager for a top 50 UK law firm. You will be working closely with the IT team and wider business to deliver strategic IT business change projects. Outstanding customer service and internal communication skills are vital in this exciting new role. You will have the opportunity to contribute to enhancing and developing the IT provision across the business.
You will be part of a diverse organization with huge opportunities and significant opportunity for continuous learning and progression.
Your responsibilities will include:
You will have day to day contact with a variety of key stakeholders across the Firm, including Directors and senior managers and will need to bring commitment and rigour to proper planning, development and delivery of key projects. You will manage your project teams’ resources effectively and will work with them to maintain focus on the areas that will create the most impact, in line with the overall business and project objectives.
* To plan, execute, and finalise projects through to their successful delivery, in line with the agreed schedule, quality and budget.
* To define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
* To co-ordinate with the Projects Team to deliver projects within agreed timescales
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
* Prince2 Certified or another relevant accreditation.
* Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a professional project manager, ideally having worked in more than one organisation.
* Managing of large multiphase projects, with ongoing re-planning throughout, adapting plans to accommodate changes in priorities/issues encountered
* Experience of building out plans based on incomplete information (assumption-based planning & long-term modelling)
* Negotiating timescales and resources with global delivery teams
* Working with demanding senior stakeholders to understand objectives and needs and to negotiate consensus
* Promoting of benefits of project management principles to senior stakeholders and within a larger programme
* Experience in change management (including cultural change).
* Competency in project management tools (e.g. MS Project)
* Knowledge of aspects of IT other than Project Management
* Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques
* Knowledge of technical infrastructure and/or software development methodologies
As a Project Manager at this level, to be successful in this role, you will be a strong self-starter with comprehensive knowledge of managing the delivery of complex projects. You will have the ability to question both technical and business project resources to validate decisions and ensure project success. Analytical skills and experience are also required in developing solutions and making decisions or more complicated judgements, within general operating guidelines. Non-routine issues may be referred to the role for resolution, so agility and flexibility is key.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
I am currently recruiting for one of the UK’s leading law firms. They employ more than 800 people, with over 500 lawyers offering a wide range of legal services to companies and individuals. In every area of the law that they operate, they pride themselves in providing a best in class service to their clients. My client is an independent firm with an international footprint that extends far beyond the offices in London and New York.
Based in Central London, this company has an enviable location as you will be working in the heart of London with great facilities and opportunities abound.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
£65,000-£75,000 per annum
Generous holiday allowance
Investment in training
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now at email@example.com. Alternatively, give Emmanuel a call on 02074269817 to discuss whether this role is right for you.