Paying up to £70,000
Python Developer | Management Consultancy | Central London
Our client has managed the most significant Real Estate and Infrastructure projects in the world: from well-known university centres, embassies, office buildings, hotels, health institutions to airports, oil and gas infrastructure etc.
This is an excellent global business, delivering high-quality services for more than 70 years in Europe, Australia and New Zeeland, Latina ad North America, Asia, Africa, Middle East.
What is more important is the fact that people are at the heart of everything they do!
Your role? The main scope of the development team for the near future is to automate as many business processes as possible! You will have the chance to contribute to innovative Digital Transformation projects within the construction industry; projects meant to increase the speed of the methods and make them much more efficient for the internal teams and blue-chip end users.
Tech: The tech stack is a lightweight feature-rich single page app interface in Angular, with a backend API service in Python. Our client prefers using the best Azure services possible before they try to write their own – they have access to the coolest Azure tech from Cosmos DB to the Container Registry. Behind the scenes is a data lake, ingesting data through ELT from a variety of sources.
· Collaborate closely with Product Owners, Solutions Architects and the other developers to choose the best technical solutions
· Improve the existing applications and design end to end solutions
· Design software to solve user- and data-oriented problems
· Work to high-quality standards with good processes including TDD, BDD and CI/CD
· Promote the Agile principles within and without the teams
· Strong Python skills (through to 3.6)
· Experience of Cloud development and architecture (especially Azure)
· Previous experience within an Agile environment
· Experience in multiple database architectures such as Document Store / RDBMS
· Experience in producing secure, fast systems
· Experience in APIs designing
· Nice to have: exposure to ETL processes through Azure, to Data Warehouse
· Soft skills: excellent communication skills, excellent problem-solver, ability to adapt to changes, passion for programming
Benefits and advantages:
· Excellent modern office in the heart of London (3 minutes walk from the central train station)
· An opportunity to build a truly disruptive product
· The chance to learn new skills from scratch / from other team members
· 25 days holiday (growing up)
· Life assurance
· Car allowance
· Pension scheme
· Plenty of social events etc.
About the company:
Our client is a leading Management Consultancy company covering various business areas such as programme and project management, cost management, procurement, tech & data, safety, health and quality etc. With more than 100 offices in over 40 countries, our client is one of the biggest names in the industry. You will start by working in a team of four, which is going to grow step by step.
Would you like to explore this opportunity? If so, let’s start a conversation! Sending your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
would save a lot of time!