Paying up to £80,000
Want to build and manage outstanding financial software?
This company provides trade data analytics to the financial services industry with clients ranging from international banks and asset managers to regulatory institutions.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver specific business functionality from end-to-end, taking ownership of understanding the requirements, building the piece of software, baking in quality through testing, and ensuring the software is operable in a production environment.
You will constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies to keep you ahead of the curve and ahead of your competitors.
– min 1 years-experience within a financial markets environment
– very strong understanding of deltas, price and PNL relationships
– front office development experience of using excel based VBA
– advanced knowledge of SQL
– be able to work well within a team
– C# (We have built our own in-house language but it is similar to C#)
– be able to work with Dev ops
– be capable of managing issues through to completion
– have a good attitude and ability to face off to business stakeholders directly
– have business knowledge
You come across as a professional individual as some of your role will be speaking with our prestigious clients. On top of this, fit in well with their innovative team based in Liverpool Street. Someone who is highly analytical and enjoys a challenge will really enjoy
ABOUT THE COMPANY
They are a up and coming start up made up of some of the best minds in the industry. They strive for efficiently and precision and are looking for like minded people. Successful and growing, they have a fun family working environment with a strong emphasis on getting the right work / life balance.
The salary for this role is extremely flexible and dependent on experience. In addition to this you will get 25 days holiday, as well as other flexible benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please call Alex on 020 7426 9816, or email email@example.com to find out more.