Paying up to £75,000
Are you a strong senior Cloud Consultant looking for a fresh challenge?
My managed services client is looking for an ambitious consultant expert in cloud solutions as they are expanding their team to support their wide range of growing clients. You will need to be a bright and enthusiastic individual with the ambition to expand your technical skill-set and knowledge. This is a varied role, where you will be based in the main office and client sites across Central/West London.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Cloud Consultant (SCC) will be a member of the Projects Team that is responsible for consulting, designing and implementing Cloud and Hybrid IT infrastructure solutions for SME through to Enterprise-sized clients. Reporting to the Head of Projects the SCC will be required to act as a technical interface with the company’s clients and develop trusting relationships. Senior
consultant-level experience supported by the highest levels of professionalism, communication and presentation are imperative.
You must demonstrate the ability to:
– Design, implement and maintain cloud and hybrid infrastructure solutions.
– Design, lead, automate and implement large scale digital transformation solutions using Azure and Office 365.
– Act as Technical Manager for the company’s customers and create Technology roadmaps.
– Perform IT Audits to identify key weakness or new opportunities on clients IT infrastructure.
– Work as part of a geographically-split team (with presence in both the UK and South Africa) to deliver innovation and fitting solutions.
– Operate an effective service-transition methodology to ensure the migration to BAU/support of all implemented cloud-based projects & solutions.
– Subject matter expertise around all matters of Microsoft’s SaaS, IaaS and PaaS cloud-based products and services
– Infrastructure design, implementation and maintenance of advanced Azure and Office 365 solutions.
– Acting as Technical Manager for key client customers with the main objective of improving the overall infrastructure of the client from a BCP,cost and scalability perspective
– Building strong relationships with key contacts within client organisations.
– Timely, accurate communication internally and with customers as required: keeping the necessary stakeholders and project managers updated on project progress and activity
– Out of hours work when required (separately paid overtime).
You will have experience designing/implementing both Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions and have a track record of having lead large-scale, mission critical migrations to Azure. As a senior, you will have Consultant-level knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems and management platforms including SSCM. In depth understanding of the capabilities of MS Office 365 is a must, as is expertise in architectural design, migration, management and supporting O365 implementation including Exchange Online, SharePoint online, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business and Azure AD.
You will be well versed in cloud-based file/content management applications and Collaboration ecosystems and have the ability to demonstrable experience with advanced PowerShell Scripts – resulting in automated deployments within Azure.
A good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server – both upon IaaS and PaaS platforms and knowledge of server and network hardware is required for this position.
– Industry leading certifications such us MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure.
– Cyber-security certifications such us CompTIA Security+, CEH, or similar highly beneficial.
– Outstanding administrative, communication and client facing skills
– Prompt and accurate updating of project management system, time logging and related documentation.
– Able to rapidly build trusting relationships with key staff at our customer sites.
– Flexible and adaptable to meet the team’s needs.
– Understanding of current technologies and how technology is used to provide IT services that align with the business needs.
– Deep experience of having worked within industry-standard project management frameworks such as Prince2, Scrum and ability to articulate the advantages of their use.
– Excellent problem-solving skills.
– High level of initiative, proactive approach.
– Ability to multitask, adapt to changes and work in a fast moving environment.
– Ability to mentor junior staff and encourage them to progress
ABOUT THE COMPANY
They’re an IT Service Provider that combines strategic thinking and technical expertise to ensure their clients gain the maximum advantage and value from their IT investment. The company has quickly become a leading player in the SME IT Market across London. As a team they have a positive and customer focused attitude which has allowed them to grow year on year. The services they provide range from fully managed services hosting through to complex infrastructure projects, business IT transformation programmes and General IT Support. They are very well known for their fantastic service in their sector and are a fantastic company to build your career with.
They will pay for you to learn! Paid Certifications and a whole host of other benefits including 22 days holiday, healthcare, and pension scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now or give Sophie a call on 02030 966763 to discuss whether this role is right for you.