Paying up to £110,000
Experienced Program Manager looking for something more?
Want to work with Blockchain and other new and emerging tech? Look no further!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based primarily in London, you’ll be working with their multi-skilled development team who are building the company’s innovative blockchain-based e-commerce and investment platform using state of the art tools and technologies. We have a unique opportunity for a Senior Program Manager with a background in managing software development projects and programs from design to implementation to push the boundaries of what is possible with Blockchain within the fastest-growing e-commerce market on the planet.
* 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in the IT sector. Any experience in Banking, Fintech or Start-ups would be a bonus.
* Strong project and program management. (PMP or Prince2 certification preferred)
* You will have a good understanding and experience of managing software development project and programs.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, team management and organizational leadership; strong sense of ownership.
* Experience managing multi-location and multi-national teams.
* Any experience in Banking, Fintech or Start-ups would be a bonus.
* Experience with Agile development (e.g. Scrum). Prior experience as a developer and architect is a strong plus but is not essential.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
They product is a B2B offering allowing companies to purchase tokens to distribute to their customers as loyalty points. Think of a reward points style crypto currency, not open for direct trading on crypto exchanges but given as rewards for buying from those who’ve signed up to the platform. This is a London based company with sister companies in the USA, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Known for their flat management structure they truly are a fantastic business to work for.
They are well known for highly rewarding their employee’s generous salary and their luxurious benefits package.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, if you think you’re the right developer for the role then send your CV to email@example.com.