Paying up to £65,000
Service Delivery Manager – London – £65,000
We are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager for our client, who is a multinational Media business. This is a permanent position based in their London office.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
· As an owner of the escalation process, the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post-incident review
· Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
· Monitor outsourced (including sister agency) partners performance against agreed Service Level Agreements using various tools; and where improvements are necessary to work closely with internal stakeholders to consider and resolve issues
· Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
· Work closely with PMO to ensure the success of projects and proper hand over to resolver groups along with documentation.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining reports/dashboards of KPI for all services offered (internal or external)
· SDM will work closely together with the local markets in the EMEA region and understand local market services and requirements helping to prepare the substitution of local with global services provided
· Describes our internal service offering and how to access those services to automate if applicable the service delivery
· Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting service area and ensuring service impact is minimised and communicated.
· Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion promptly
· Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
· Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance
· Liaising with the internal and external team regarding invoice queries and coordination of the third party for quotes.
· Own the vendor ordering process; initiating orders, tracking.
· Liaises with internal teams to determine their product and service needs
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company, providing services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now, send an email to email@example.com or give Kawsar a call on 020 7655 4609 to discuss whether this role is right for you.