Paying up to £50,000
Are you looking to develop a career in one of the world’s largest law firms?
Do you have 2 years’ + IT support experience within an existing law firm or have you provided end user support whilst working for an managed service provider that mainly focuses on law firms? Looking to advance your technical skills? Our client is looking for a bright, communicable and driven Senior Service Desk Analyst to join their team on a 12 Month Fixed Term basis.
The Service Desk is a key function within IT, providing the first point of contact for the firm. The purpose of this role is to assist the Service Desk Team Manager to ensure that the Service Desk delivers an excellent service to the firm by handling all incidents and requests in an effective and timely manner. Providing consistent customer care and maintaining quality standards are core competencies of the position, as is the ability to react quickly to changing priorities.The Service Desk Analyst team Leader will support the company’s user base ensuring the service provided is of a high, professional standard.
· Supervising the call workflow of the 1st tier Out of Hours Service Desk Team during weekends and when in the office during the working week assisting the Team Leader of the weekday staff with the call workflow.
· Ensuring all Service Desk analysts adhere to all processes & procedures as detailed.
· Provide support and mentorship to all members of the team – on technical and operational issues with particular emphasis on the OOH Team.
· Covering for the Weekday Team Leader role as and when needed
· Deputising as and when needed for the Service Desk Team Manager
· Act as an overflow for first/and second tier as and when required by actively picking up calls and progressing the incidents/service requests.
· Aim to continually improve levels of IT skills and knowledge
· Allocating sufficient resources from the Out of Hours Team at all times in order to keep queuing times to a minimum
· Developing and maintaining the Incident Management policies, processes and procedures.
· Reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of the Incident Management process. Ensuring that all incidents are recorded with accurate information
· Ensuring that all incidents are prioritised correctly
· Dealing with any breached incidents
· Understanding technologies such as Document Management System (Worksite), Outlook, Expert, Workshare, Enterprise vault, laser forms, VPN, VM ware, and Microsoft office 2010 applications. Plus Windows 10, Airwatch, Citrix, Laptops, Surface Pro, Desktops, Printers, Apple devices and Android devices.
· Handling the escalation and complaints of incidents and service requests as and when needed.
· Escalating incidents/issues to Team Manager/Senior Managers where appropriate
· Monitoring ServiceNow call lists to ensure all calls are being dealt with effectively and according to the service standards
· Ensuring that phone calls into the Service Desk are being dealt with effectively
· Monitoring Service Desk mailbox and voicemails.
· Ensuring analysts utilise the call logging system effectively and efficiently to allow for management information reporting and subsequent trend analysis
· Creating and updating Knowledge Base articles
· Producing regular team and individual stats for the Service Desk Team Manager
· Contribute to Service Desk team meetings from an incident management perspective
· Call monitoring checks by listening to analysts calls to ensure the best service is provided
· Call quality checks to ensure that all analysts are logging calls to the highest standards.
The essentials skills and experience required for the role are:
· Must be able to demonstrate success in a similar role where they had Team Leader responsibility for a team of at least 5 people working out of hours.
· Experience leading remote and on-site staff.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills, server and networking fundamentals. Good understanding of all technologies and an excellent understanding of user working methodologies.
· Excellent configuration/troubleshooting, analytical and diagnostic skills. Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone are essential.
· Communicative skills both verbally and written must be of an extremely high standard. Strong leadership skills handling the activities and professional output of both remote and on-site staff.
· The candidate must be business focused and demonstrate clear business knowledge of the workings and intricacies of a law firm.
· Good educational background, with good ‘A’ levels, and preferably to degree standard or professional qualification.
The desirable skills and experience required for the role are:
· ITIL Foundation and SDI accreditation is desirable.
About The Company
Leading and full-service international law firm across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and the US. With more than 3,000 legal staff in
24 offices across 18 countries, they are one of the world’s largest law firms.
This fantastic opportunity is paying up to £50k plus great benefits including pension, medical care, 25 days annual leave etc.
If this is what you are looking for from your next role, we look forward to hearing from you! Great roles like this don’t last long- submit your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie on 02076554604 to discuss whether this is right for you.