Paying up to £22,000
IT Service Desk Analyst – Central London – £22,000+ – Globally recognised brand!
Are you looking for an exciting IT Support role in a recognised global brand?
Are you excited about supporting a large internal infrastructure and providing excellent customer service to a range of clients?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Service Desk Analyst for a large, independent client. You will be responsible for the day to day IT service and support of the more extensive business. You will be part of a diverse organisation with tremendous opportunities and significant opportunity for continuous learning and progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
Provide IT resources as required including:
* Support all functions of the business and be accountable for standards and timeliness of support query resolution through the personal endeavour.
* Accurately record and provide fast response support to queries, escalating where required but retaining ownership of issues.
* Perform troubleshooting and issue resolution activity in both end-user and back-end environments, including installing and updating hardware and software.
* Scheduling of preventative maintenance, including workstations, telephones and printers. Deploying software, service packs, patches, hotfixes and security updates.
* Maintain systems critical to user support and service delivery, such as the helpdesk system, the hardware inventory, and all necessary support procedures.
* Liaise with external IT support partners to ensure maximum system availability, reliability, stability, and efficient user support.
* Create and maintain all user documentation and user communications.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
* Windows desktop/laptop environments, Windows 7-10
* Microsoft Office 2010-2016,
* Endpoint and e-mail security, anti-virus, anti-spam technologies
* IP telephony, IP video conferencing, AV systems
* Mobile smartphone telephony, mobile device management, iOS
* Windows Domain, Active Directory and Exchange account management
* Networked peripherals, printers and scanners
As a Service Desk Analyst, the successful candidate will participate in the critical day-to-day IT service and support of the business.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to own the critical user support function, develop new solutions, improve current systems and push the quality of the user experience forward as part of a dynamic team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
I am currently recruiting for a prestigious client. My client covers various sites across the UK with over 1700 staff. No two days will be the same.
Based in West London, this company has an excellent location as you will be working in the heart of London with excellent facilities and opportunities abound.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
£22,000 per annum
15% Pension Contribution
High street vouchers
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now at email@example.com Alternatively, give James a call on 0207 426 9831 to discuss whether this role is right for you.