Paying up to £23,000
Service Desk Analyst | Manchester | up to £25,000 p/a
Our exclusive client is looking for a 1st Line Engineer who provides outstanding customer service and enjoys working on tricky IT issues with the support of a great team in Central Manchester.
You will need to be a robust 1st Line Engineer keen to work for a leading property management service. As well as excelling in customer service, you will be technical and eager to stretch your skills with the support of a great team.
You will be working primarily with the following technologies:
· All current MS Windows Server & Desktop platforms
· MS Exchange, RDS, SQL, SharePoint and other Server systems
· Active Directory
· Online Backup Technologies for Servers and Endpoints
· Office 365
· Basic networking understanding
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of the Service Desk Analyst is to ensure that customer requests are dealt with quickly and effectively while maintaining the high level of service that our customers depend upon. The role will expose candidates to a variety of technologies while requiring them to balance workload with project involvement.
· To answer requests for support in a prompt, professional and courteous manner, however, they are received.
· Resolve customer’s requests for support in a timely fashion while preventing reoccurrence.
· To assist the team with the administration of the network and the services it provides so that an agreed level of performance is maintained.
· To assist fellow engineers within the team by providing guidance and technical training where required.
· To maintain support levels to meet the customer’s individual needs.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client provides a complete Property Management service for residential and mixed-use blocks of all sizes and ages, from converted townhouses to newly built estates of thousands of homes. Our clients include Residential Management Companies, Right to Manage Companies, Freeholders and Property Developers.
If this is a role that you are interested in, please send your CV to Zita to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 426 9817