Paying up to £400
You will need to be able to pass Government Security Check (SC) clearance which includes demonstrating residency in the UK for 5 years or more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
My client is looking for a Solution Architect to drive and lead the development of SharePoint and associated Office 365 offerings to clients. This role will be responsible for understanding the future vision of our clients, interpreting their business needs to provide repeatable solutions that deliver business outcomes.
You will be expected to be able to bring technology insights and industry best practice to shape and deliver solutions for clients, bringing with them a creative vision for improvement. You will be working in partnership with the SharePoint Practice Lead, the role will manage the client relationship and technology delivery of medium to large-scale upgrades, migrations and business solutions.
· Play a pivotal role in the SharePoint Practice, ensuring the successful design and delivery of assigned projects and programmes for all clients and contributing to the growth targets for the business.
· To develop consistent, reusable solutions using native SharePoint Online and other Office 365 capabilities and avoiding customisation unless mandatory to achieve goals.
· To ensure that the solutions designed meet the needs of the client.
· To evaluate new capabilities against business needs, suggesting opportunities for new solutions or improving client business outcomes.
· Knowledge of the Microsoft O365 platform and services.
· Deep understanding of SharePoint technologies including Office 365 SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server 2007, 2010 and SharePoint Server 2013.
· Experience of SharePoint Online migration, administration and support.
· Strong understanding of the OOB features in SharePoint.
· Advanced UX and SharePoint designer workflow skills.
· Ability to resolve complex SharePoint related issues in a timely manner.
· Strong knowledge of SharePoint development and delivery.
· Good knowledge of SharePoint permissions management.
· PowerShell Experience.
· Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills.
· Experience in working with customers to gather and document both functional and technical requirements.
· Ability to communicate at all levels and provide information to a diverse stakeholder group.
· Excellent stakeholder management skills.
· Experience in dealing with 3rd party suppliers and working with them to achieve results.
· Solid experience within a technical environment performing solution design roles across technical domains.
· Ability to build and maintain strong on-going business relationships at a senior operational level with internal IT colleagues and end-user business customers.
· Understanding of existing and emerging cloud-based Microsoft technologies.
· Microsoft Certification in SharePoint Online, On-premise and/or associated technologies.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don’t last long. Submit your CV now, send an email to email@example.com or give Meena a call on 0207 655 4609 to discuss whether this role is right for you.