Paying up to £40,000
Infrastructure Engineer – Systems Administrator – Harrow – Up to £40,000 + benefits
Are you looking to join a company where technology is at the heart of their operations and infrastructure? Are you looking to get stuck into a range of projects, including O365, SharePoint, Azure, and whole backup refresh?
ABOUT THE ROLE
The organisation is a UK wide recruitment/resourcing firm that has supplied its specific market for over 30 years! With 400 staff, a lot is going on from a technology perspective! This is why they require someone happy to wear many hats and enjoy a role where no day will be the same!
With a strong team around you and investment from the company, you will be required to utilise your experience across a WinTel infrastructure to help implement and maintain their systems.
* Proven track record of working in a fast-paced support team
* Virtualisation technologies (VMware & Hyper-V)
* Cloud technologies (Office 365, AWS & Azure)
* Extensive knowledge in windows server and desktop operating systems
* Windows server roles – Active directory, DNS, DHCP and group policies
* Knowledge of server hardware and firmware upgrades (HP & Dell)
* SAN technologies (HP & Dell)
* Microsoft Exchange 2010,2013 and Exchange online
* Manage and monitor all IT services to ensure high availability, reliable performance and deployments of systems
* Ensure the smooth running of all production systems
* Help the Head of IT in projects and roadmap IT growth for the group
* Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken
* Ensure Coyle stay in compliance of all software licenses
* Contribute to the enhancement of services offered by the team
* Train and mentor junior members of the team
* Help manage the helpdesk when required
HOW TO APPLY
This is a great opportunity not to be missed! To apply, send your CV to James Copeland firstname.lastname@example.org or give James a call on 0207 426 9831