Paying up to £27,000
Tech Security Administrator – Woking – Up to £27,000
About the Company
Our client is a billion-pound business which altogether employs over 25,000 people in the UK. Their headquarters are based in Woking, Surrey – a 20-minute direct train from London Waterloo.
They are proud to have received several accolades in recognition of their commitment to their employees, including being named as Britain’s Top Employer in 2012, 2013 and 2014 along with having the Great Place to Work certification since 2009.
About the Role
This role is for a Tech Security Administrator to come and join their organisation which is based in Woking. You will report to the Infrastructure Manager and work within a team focused on delivering results. Working closely with the IT, Global Security, Restaurant Excellence and Operation teams, your duties will include:
· Administrating Tech Security solutions throughout the business.
· Identifying threats and working to create steps to defend against them.
· Monitoring network traffic for suspicious behaviour and preventing risks.
· Configuring and maintaining security systems such as firewalls, antivirus, and IDS/IPS solutions.
· Creating network policies and authorisation roles for network, system and file access.
· Supporting Digital Team in developing security best practice solutions.
· Managing all servers, end user and IoT device security patching and anti-virus updates.
· Reviewing and managing remediation of all asset test reports.
· Working closely with all internal and 3rd party service providers to ensure best practice security is maintained for critical services.
The Ideal Candidate will have
· A strong understanding of the role security plays within the enterprise and experience identifying appropriate solutions to ensure business continuity and brand reputation.
· Flexibility in problem-solving.
· A big capacity to use their initiative and will be someone who flourishes in a ‘hands-on’ role.
· A proven Interest or background in Cyber Security.
· Undertaken any Cyber Security courses.
· A degree in Computer Science or Cyber Security.
· Experience in a 1st/2nd line role.
Opportunities like this do not last forever, if you feel this role is fitting for your next career move then do not hesitate to contact me on 020 3540 9441, or you can drop me an email to kawsarM@JITR.co.uk.